The fifth installment of the Global Mobility Executive Forum focused on what digital and physical infrastructures will need to transform to power growth in next-generation mobility. The discussion explored themes around the future of mobility post-pandemic, sustainability, public transit and many more.
This edition introudced the Sustainable Mobility sub-index that measures how well cities are investing and organizing to make their transportation networks greener and healthier.
Leading cities in the mobility revolution are likely to expand their public transportation modes, availability and linkages; provide safe roads, reliable service, and employment opportunities.
GMEF Dubai 2021 Full Event
- Amazon Web Services | Randell Iwasaki | State and Local Transportation Leader
- Azienda Trasporti Milanesi | Arrigo Giana | CEO
- City Group Co. KSCP and Arnab Mobility | Dr. Dheeraj Bhardwaj | Group CEO and Co-Founder
- Derq | Dr. Georges Aoude | CEO and Co-Founder
- Emirates Post | Peter Somers | CEO
- Keolis Group | Bernard Tabary | CEO International
- MATARAT Holding | Moaeed AlSaloom | CEO
- NITI Aayog | Amitabh Kant | CEO
- Rete Ferroviaria Italiana S.p.A. | Prof. Anna Masutti | Chairperson
- RTA | Ibrahim Sultan Alhaddad | Director of Commercial & Investment Department
- UC Berkeley Institute of Transportation Studies | Alexandre Bayen | Director
- French Institute of International Relations (IFRI) | Cécile Maisonneuve, Advisor on Climate, Energy, and Mobility
- Populous | Tom Jones | Senior Principal
- RATP Dev | Cyrille Giraudat | SVP Digital Marketing & Innovation
- Siemens Mobility | Ayman Ashour | CEO of Turnkey Business MEA
Learn More: Contact us here.
About the Global Mobility Executive Forum Series:
Held in cities around the world, the Global Mobility Executive Forum is a series of events designed to convene leaders from businesses, start-ups, academia, as well as financial, public, and social institutions worldwide to prepare for the complex challenges posed by the revolution sweeping global mobility. Programs are designed to offer an interactive experience that fosters collaboration, builds partnerships, and uncovers new ideas.
The series kicked-off in Paris in November 2019 where it convened over 500 industry leaders under the High Patronage of Mr. Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic, and was followed by a virtual program for the European mobility community in June 2020. It then travelled to the Americas for the two-day virtual program with over 250 mobility leaders featuring keynotes by the Lieutenant Governor of California and Interim President of New York City Transit. Looking ahead, it will travel to other global cities at the forefront of the mobility revolution when it is safe to do so.