June 24, 2020 | 1:00pm – 2:30pm CET
The second event in a global series, this program will consist of an intimate discussion with some of Europe’s most influential leaders driving the future of mobility. The program will discuss how COVID-19 has resulted in changes in consumer demand for mobility offerings and will leave executives with an understanding of how business models need to adapt to remain successful in the long-term.
- Setting the Scene: How changing patterns in consumer demand is disrupting the mobility sector
- Roundtable Discussion Facilitated by Mobility Executives:
- New Normal: How Mobility Companies Can Innovate the Customer Experience
- Commercial Opportunities: How Mobility Companies Can Increase Profitability
- Broader Impact: How Business Models Are Changing
- Operational Challenges and Opportunities: How Mobility Companies Can Secure Financial Liquidity
- Azienda Trasporti Milanesi - Gioia Ghezzi, Chair
- Bombardier Transportation - Jim Vounassis, Chief Operating Officer
- CheckMyBus - Marc Hofmann, CEO
- DB Fernverkehr AG - Dr. Michael Peterson, CEO
- Europcar Mobility Group - Caroline Parot, CEO
- Oliver Wyman Forum - Joris D'Inca, Partner
Additional speakers to be announced
Interested in learning more? Contact us here.
About the Global Mobility Executive Forum Series:
Held in cities around the world, the Global Mobility Executive Forum is a series of events designed to convene leaders from businesses, start-ups, academia, as well as financial, public, and social institutions worldwide to prepare for the complex challenges posed by the revolution sweeping global mobility. Programs are designed to offer an interactive experience that fosters collaboration, builds partnerships, and uncovers new ideas.
The series kicked-off in Paris in November 2019 and will travel to San Francisco, Dubai, and other global cities at the forefront of the mobility revolution.