Where: Virtual event
When: September 29 and 30, 2020
Overview: The third event in a global series designed to build a community of mobility leaders, this program will consist of a keynote presentation, interactive panel discussions, and presentations about how recent events have shifted the evolution of urban mobility and smart cities. This two-day event will discuss how these changes will impact the future of mobility and what cities can do to prepare for the changes to come.
Agenda - September 29, 2020:
- Keynote Address: Delivered by Eleni Kounalakis, 50th Lieutenant Governor of California
- Presentation: The Future of Mobility and What's at Stake
- Expert panel - Long-Term Implications for Mobility: How the mobility industry is pivoting, the pace of changes to come, and the long-term implications
- Breakout Sessions:
- Powering the New Mobility: The impact on the energy industry in light of the rise in electric and autonomous vehicles and mobility-as-a-service
- Balancing Assets and Liabilities: The disruption of and new solutions for the insurance and financial services sectors
- Moving Our World: The impact of the New Mobility on automakers, transportation providers, and industrial products and suppliers
- Keeping Us Healthy: The healthcare industry’s reaction to mobility substitutes such as telehealth and the implications of autonomous vehicles for healthcare
Agenda - September 30, 2020:
- Presentation: Cities that are Paving the Way for Urban Mobility Readiness
- Expert panel - Mobility and Smart Cities: Why mobility is essential to the design of smart cities and this dynamic has changed in recent months
- Breakout Sessions:
- Shifting from Tech Laggards to Enthusiasts: The technologies that are most likely to disrupt the livability of cities
- Fostering a Sharing Economy: How sharing economy firms can work with public services and cities to regulate the sharing economy
- Emphasizing Resilience: How cities can use mobility and smart city policies to become more resilient in the face of new threats
- Remaining Compliant: How mobility regulation has led to the successes and pitfalls of government-led pilots and incentivization regulation
Interested in learning more? Contact us here.
About the Global Mobility Executive Forum Series
Held in cities around the world, the Global Mobility Executive Forum is a series of events designed to convene leaders from businesses, start-ups, academia, as well as financial, public, and social institutions worldwide to prepare for the complex challenges posed by the revolution sweeping global mobility. Programs are designed to offer an interactive experience that fosters collaboration, builds partnerships, and uncovers new ideas.
The series kicked-off in Paris in November 2019 where it convened over 500 industry leaders, and was followed by a virtual program for the European mobility community in June 2020. It will travel to San Francisco, Dubai, and other global cities at the forefront of the mobility revolution when it is safe to do so.