Where: Virtual event
When: June 24, 2021 | 2:00pm – 5:00pm CET
With increased vaccines on the horizon and cities beginning to return to some type of normalcy, many are left wondering what's ahead for mobility.
The fourth event in a global series designed to build a community of mobility leaders, this program will consist of a keynote presentation, interactive panel discussion, presentation, and interactive breakout sessions on how to make mobility services profitable, while also offering a glimpse into changing consumer attitudes towards mobility technologies and transportation options. Participants will get a first-hand look at recent Oliver Wyman Forum research on the changing mobility space, and have an opportunity to speak and network with their peers across business, government, academia, and more.
This event is hosted with the support of the UC Berkeley Institute of Transportation Studies.
- Keynote: Voyages SNCF | Alain KRAKOVITCH | CEO
- BlaBlaCar | Frederic Mazzella | Founder and Chairman
- BP | Richard Bartlett | SVP Future Mobility and Solutions
- Cabify | Mariano Silveyra | Global VP of Public Affairs
- Europcar Mobility Group | Aurelia Cheval | Chief Strategy Officer
- Siemens Mobility GmbH | Geert Vanbeveren | Head of International Sales for Intermodal Solutions
- UC Berkeley | Alexandre M. Bayen | Director of the Institute of Transportation Studies
- Augustin Friedel | Shared Mobility Expert and Advisor
- Keynote Address
- Presentation: Unlocking Value Amid a Changing Mobility Ecosystem
- Panel Session: Mobility Services in Full Gear: The Pursuit of Profitability
- Interactive Breakout Discussions
- The Mobility Substitutes Opportunity
- Rethinking Multimodality
- Accelerating e-Mobility
Learn More: Contact us here.
About the Global Mobility Executive Forum Series:
Held in cities around the world, the Global Mobility Executive Forum is a series of events designed to convene leaders from businesses, start-ups, academia, as well as financial, public, and social institutions worldwide to prepare for the complex challenges posed by the revolution sweeping global mobility. Programs are designed to offer an interactive experience that fosters collaboration, builds partnerships, and uncovers new ideas.
The series kicked-off in Paris in November 2019 where it convened over 500 industry leaders under the High Patronage of Mr. Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic, and was followed by a virtual program for the European mobility community in June 2020. It then travelled to the Americas for the two-day virtual program with over 250 mobility leaders featuring keynotes by the Lieutenant Governor of California and Interim President of New York City Transit. Looking ahead, it will travel to Dubai, and other global cities at the forefront of the mobility revolution when it is safe to do so.
Replay the sessions: