Presented by the Parliament of the United Kingdom with support from the Oliver Wyman Forum.
- March 4th, 2022
International Women's Day Speaker Showcase
- Lord Dolar Popat, Conservative Peer and former Minister of the Crown, House of Lords
- Rupa Popat, Founding Partner, Vac Ventures
- Rupal Kantaria, Partner, Oliver Wyman Forum
- Baroness Hale of Richmond, Dame Commander, House of Lords
- Simi Lindgren, Founder and CEO, YUTY
- Amanda Blanc, Group CEO, Aviva
- Soma Sara, Founder, Everyone's Invited
- Bina Mehta, UK Chair, KPMG
- Dr. Shahzadi Harper, Menopause and Perimenopause Doctor, The Harper Clinic
- Anjula Acharia, CEO, A-Series Management and Investments
- Alice Hendy, CEO and Founder, R;pple Suicide Prevention
- Angela Ghayour, Founder, Herat School
- Nathan Bostock, CEO, Santander UK plc
- Harini PN Rana, Broadcast Journalist,
- Olena Malynska, CEO, Women Political Leaders
For the past five years, Lord and Lady Popat have hosted an IWD showcase specifically to highlight the voices of diverse women. It is our privilege to be able to curate this event.
Due to the Covid pandemic and parliamentary streaming restrictions, we concluded that hosting this event virtually again this year was the right thing to do for maximum reach and impact. Our heartfelt thanks to our speakers for prioritising this platform in what we know are busy lives for all.
We have deliberately included a diverse set of female and male voices from grassroots changemakers to established business leaders across sectors from finance to education themes including menopause, sexual violence, climate finance, female investment and suicide prevention.