- January 17th, 2023
- Global Consumer Sentiment
- Davos-Klosters, Switzerland
- In-person panel discussion
A To Gen Z: What Your Business Needs To Know About Generation Z Right Now
The Oliver Wyman Forum and The News Movement are hosting a breakfast event, “A to Gen Z: What Your Business Needs To Know About Generation Z Right Now,” at the World Economic Forum’s 53rd Annual Global Meeting in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, on Tuesday, Jan. 17, 7:00 a.m.
This invitation-only, interactive panel discussion, co-hosted by Kamal Ahmed, editor-in-chief of The News Movement, will explore the myriad ways Gen Z is impacting and redefining business and society. The breakfast will gather senior leaders from business, media, academia, and the public sector with Gen Z creators and reveal the findings from one of the most comprehensive studies into the lives, views, and behaviors of 18 to 25-year-olds in the United States and United Kingdom.
Accounting for over a quarter of the global population, Gen Z will create disruptive shifts across the public and private sectors in the next decade, many of which are already underway:
- 45% have side hustles, and over 60% are looking for new jobs
- They are two times more likely to report a mental health issue
- 62% invest in cryptocurrencies, and almost all believe their investment will make them a millionaire
- Nearly half use TikTok for purchasing, but two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies aren't there
Come find out how Gen Z thinks, works, invests, and spends — and what you need to do today to thrive in a Gen Z world of the future.
Featured guests and panelists to be announced soon.