Where: Virtual event.
When: April 14, 2021, 10:00 a.m. EDT/3:00 p.m. GMT.
Together with Chatham House, we're convening an interactive roundtable with industry executives, policymakers, and consumer advocates from across the data space to discuss cross-Atlantic and cross-sector perspectives on data sharing.
The agenda includes the following discussion topics:
- The evolution of data protection policy and data sharing
- The lessons from GDPR for the Biden administration
- The balance between data protection and data sharing in building trust
- The growing complexity in data policy and differences in approaches across geographies
- Cameron Kerry | Ann R. & Andrew H. Tisch Distinguished Visiting Fellow at the Brookings Institution
- Audrey Plonk | Head of Digital Economy Policy of The Organisation of Economic Cooperation and Development
- James Snook | Director, Data Policy of the UK Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sports
- Jeni Tennison | Vice President and Chief Strategy Adviser of the Open Data Institute
This is an invitation-only event. To get in touch, email us at OWForum-Data@oliverwyman.com.